Kadavy.net is operated by Kadavy, Inc., an Illinois Corporation. In the course of writing about things, Kadavy, Inc. will definitely cover some things that Kadavy, Inc. or its employees (such as David Kadavy) have financial or personal relationships with. Here are a few possible examples:
- We may blog about a product, and link to it with a coupon code that is an affiliate link.
- We may link to a site that Kadavy, Inc. owns and on which Kadavy, Inc. sells products.
- We may mention friends or business associates.
- We may talk about companies an employee (such as David Kadavy) is invested in.
- David Kadavy might have made out with someone (or with a Corporate entity – which is legally a “person” – with nice lips) he mentions on the blog.
Kadavy, Inc. takes publishing mind-blowing content seriously. But doing so wouldn’t be possible if such content were biased by financial relationships with businesses, products, and services that the Kadavy, Inc. team doesn’t believe in. We think we’re good people, however we aren’t professional journalists bound by a particular code of ethics, and we are funded in part by these financial relationships. Thus, we would be remiss (and criminal) to not admit that we may be biased by these relationships. Feel free to contact us at david at kadavy dot net at any time if you have thoughts (related to this matter – we assume that you have thoughts, but don’t really want to hear all of them. Sorry. Just being honest.)
Kadavy, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.