Coupons & Promo Codes
When I come across a service that I enjoy, I’m always sure to recommend it to friends and readers. This works out even better when those services have coupon codes or promo codes that I can share. Then, the people I recommend those services to get a discount or a free trial, and usually, I get some kind of reward in return.
I take my relationship with my readers very seriously, so I only recommend services that I enjoy myself. Here are a few of them:
- ActiveCampaign Free Trial: ActiveCampaign helps me automate my email marketing. It saves me time, and makes me money. If you’re interested in comparing AC to other email marketing platforms, check out my comparisons of ConvertKit vs ActiveCampaign and ActiveCampaign vs MailChimp, and my AWeber review.
- HostGator Free Trial Coupon: If you’re trying to learn web design, or wondering how to write a book, you need a place to play and learn. With HostGator you can create a WordPress blog and start growing.
- IngramSpark Promo Code: If you’re self publishing, Ingram Spark needs to be a part of your distribution strategy for “wide” paperback and hardcover. By joining the Alliance of Independent Authors, you’ll get free revisions, which will save you money in the long run.
- BookVault Promo Code: BookVault is great for selling direct to your readers, using PayHip or Shopify. But they charge for title setup. If you join the Alliance of Independent Authors, you’ll get free title setup, which could save an active author money over time.
- WP Engine Coupon: All of the sites in my creative entrepreneur business are hosted on WP Engine. You’ll know why if you read my WPEngine review. It’s a bit more expensive than HostGator, but they have extra services that save me time and keep my sites secure.