75,000 Starwood Points with the Starwood AMEX
I love to travel. But, I hate to PAY for travel.
So, I do a little hack for myself: I buy everything I can with my Starwood AMEX card. Ubers, Instacart, paleo meal delivery, gilt clothes – EVERYTHING I can.
Why? Because I know I’ll be earning Starwood points all along. The next thing I know, I’ve got a big hunk of Starwood points I can use for booking free airline tickets, hotels, and many more things.
Don’t waste time shopping around. This is THE card to get.
Sure, there may be cards out there that offer a good way to get miles or other perks. Usually, they offer a huge bonus, then the points gradually become less and less valuable. That hasn’t been the case with AMEX. This has consistently been the card that my friends just won’t shut up about, because it’s so versatile.
Here’s a few awesome things about it:
- Earn 75,000 Starpoints when you make $3,000 of purchases on your new card in the first 3 months
- When you transfer 60,000 Starpoints to miles, you get a bonus of 5,000 miles (so, if you’re redeeming for miles, you’re getting about 25,000 miles on most airlines with the above offer.)
- No foreign transaction fees. This is new, but it makes sense – it is a “travel” card, after all. It’s annoying to get dinged with a 3% foreign transaction fee while abroad, like with most cards.
- Earn up to 6 Starpoints for each dollar of eligible purchases charged at hotels and resorts participating in the SPG® program.
- Earn 2 Starpoint for all other purchases.
Sign up and start earning your 75,000 Starwood Points now >>
Thinking of writing a book?
(for a limited time)