Subscribe to blog updates via email »
Fire Me, I Beg You – Robbie Abed – Love Your Work, Episode 193
Robbie Abed (@robbieab) is author of Fire Me I Beg You: Quit Your Miserable Job (Without Risking it All). Robbie is also one of the early influencers on LinkedIn’s publishing platform, he’s had over 500 coffee meetings, and he’s one of the key catalysts – along with James Altucher – behind why this podcast exists at all. (You’ll hear the story.)
Build your 100-word writing habit with my free email course. Click here to sign up »
How would you feel if you got fired today? If the answer is “relieved,” you should re-think your job.
I took a short visit to Chicago, and sat down with longtime friend Robbie Abed. In this conversation, you’ll learn;
- Thinking about quitting your job? What’s one question you should ask yourself to know if you should pull the trigger?
- How do you quit your job without committing career suicide?
- Robbie says “Never lie on your resume, but lie like hell in your exit interview.” Find out why.
New Weekly Newsletter: Love Mondays
Start off each week with a dose of inspiration to help you make it as a creative. Sign up at: kadavy.net/mondays
Support the show
Put your money where your mind is. Patreon lets you support independent creators like me. Get early access, bonus content, and other perks. Support now on Patreon »
Subscribe to Love Your Work
Listen to the Robbie Abed Interview
- Listen in iTunes >>
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- RSS feed for Love Your Work
Theme music: Dorena “At Sea”, from the album About Everything And More. By Arrangement with Deep Elm Records. Listen on Spotify »