Subscribe to blog updates via email »
Jordan Harbinger of The Jordan Harbinger Show – Love Your Work, Episode 111
Jordan Harbinger (@jordanharbinger) started out as a lawyer, but made a big change. You heard about another lawyer who made a career change, Jodi Ettenberg, back on episode 23. Jodi became a food and travel writer.
Jordan Harbinger did something different. He quit his job as a lawyer to become a podcaster. A very successful one at that. If you listen to podcasts, you’ve probably already heard The Art of Charm. Jordan has a new show The Jordan Harbinger Show.
Jordan examines relationship-building and networking to be more effective in business, and in life.
Jordan’s former podcast, The Art of Charm, received a brief mention here on Love Your Work when Hollywood set designer JP Connelly shared his favorite podcasts on episode 91. In this episode, Jordan shares:
- Law is a prestigious profession with a rich history. Did Jordan hesitate to start podcasting instead?
- Jordan has interviewed folks such as Shaquille O’Neil, Larry King, and Robert Cialdini. How does he connect with influencers, and how can you do the same?
- When it comes to building a platform such as a podcast, what really makes a difference in growing the show?
Join the Patreon for (new) bonus content!
I've been adding lots of new content to Patreon. Join the Patreon »
Subscribe to Love Your Work
Listen to the Jordan Harbinger Interview
- Listen in iTunes >>
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- RSS feed for Love Your Work
Theme music: Dorena “At Sea”, from the album About Everything And More. By Arrangement with Deep Elm Records. Listen on Spotify »
Thinking of writing a book?
(for a limited time)