Subscribe to blog updates via email »
Jordan Harbinger of The Jordan Harbinger Show – Love Your Work, Episode 111
Jordan Harbinger (@jordanharbinger) started out as a lawyer, but made a big change. You heard about another lawyer who made a career change, Jodi Ettenberg, back on episode 23. Jodi became a food and travel writer.
Jordan Harbinger did something different. He quit his job as a lawyer to become a podcaster. A very successful one at that. If you listen to podcasts, you’ve probably already heard The Art of Charm. Jordan has a new show The Jordan Harbinger Show.
Build your 100-word writing habit with my free email course. Click here to sign up »
Jordan examines relationship-building and networking to be more effective in business, and in life.
Jordan’s former podcast, The Art of Charm, received a brief mention here on Love Your Work when Hollywood set designer JP Connelly shared his favorite podcasts on episode 91. In this episode, Jordan shares:
- Law is a prestigious profession with a rich history. Did Jordan hesitate to start podcasting instead?
- Jordan has interviewed folks such as Shaquille O’Neil, Larry King, and Robert Cialdini. How does he connect with influencers, and how can you do the same?
- When it comes to building a platform such as a podcast, what really makes a difference in growing the show?
Support the show
Put your money where your mind is. Patreon lets you support independent creators like me. Get early access, bonus content, and other perks. Support now on Patreon »
Subscribe to Love Your Work
Listen to the Jordan Harbinger Interview
- Listen in iTunes >>
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- RSS feed for Love Your Work
Theme music: Dorena “At Sea”, from the album About Everything And More. By Arrangement with Deep Elm Records. Listen on Spotify »